Now Foods Slippery Elm 400mg, Capsules, 100-Count
Free shipping & returns*
Delivery & handling time
Estimated to Ship within 2-3 days, arriving approximately 6 business days after the order was placed.
|Special Ingredients||Herbal Supplement|
|Age Range (Description)||Adult,Kid|
- HERBAL SUPPLEMENT: Slippery elm, also known as red elm, moose elm, or Indian elm, is a small North American tree that has been traditionally used by herbalists for over 100 years.
- HISTORICAL USE: It was reportedly used by native North Americans and early settlers as a survival food.
- HELPS COAT AND SOOTHE GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT*: Its bark is known for its mucilage constituents, which can help to coat and soothe the tissues of the GI tract.*
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968.